Monday, March 30, 2015

A Fabulous February!

February was fabulous for us! We enjoyed a couple extra days together thanks to conference week and president's day. We also enjoyed some SNOW fun.

with the help of Elmo and Cookie Monster
Blakely took a nap on the way to church

Mid Morning Snack on the stairs

My little LOVE BUG


A different kind of Matchy Matchy. Blakely wore a dress I wore when I was her age. P.S my momma made the dress :)

Making a Valentine Art Project for Grandma and Grandpa Wells

We love our after bath cuddles! 

Isn't this how you watch TV?

Our little Valentine on the go.

Enjoying our day off together.

 
Ms. Ivy, Blakely's Sunday School Teacher is AMAZING!
She painted with the 1 year old class, she is a brave soul.
We LOVE the end result. Cherish it forever!

Enjoying another day off together!

 
Much to my disappointment she LOVED the snow!

Golly I just love her! 
Did you know that Blakely has an obession with
BACK PACKS? Yep, she does.
It is so adorable when she say "BakPak"

No comments:

Post a Comment