Wednesday, August 21, 2013

SURPRISE: We LOVE Daycare!

We LOVE daycare! Can you believe it??? There are not many families that can say that. But seriously, we are so blessed with the daycare set up we have! This was something I started thinking about before we even started trying to get pregnant. GOD IS FAITHFUL! We have found a true blessing in Chrystal and her family and the job my mom has that allows her to have Blakely on Fridays.

I don't worry one bit about the Beemer while she is there. Chrystal is a miracle worker and Blakely takes great naps and is so happy there. And, her family loves on Blakely the entire time. Chrystal also takes good care of me and knows my momma's heart needs updates and pictures. Here are some of the pictures she has sent me over the past few weeks!

Here is Blakely with the oldest Hinck kiddo, Bella.
Bella was in my class when I taught fourth grade.
She is in 8th grade now, I feel so old!

This is the youngest Hinck, Sawyer.
Sawyer is in my afternoon preschool class.
He loves his Baby Blakely!

He loves to play with her!
He always tells me what color of bow she
should wear the next day and then checks
to make sure that is what she is wear the next am!

My favorite picture of them!
You can just tell she adores him!

Blakely is big stuff, she made instagram!
Is Bella beautiful or what??
 I need to get a picture of Blakely and Chrystal and their middle kiddo Olivia. I am so thankful for this family. Blakely is always so happy when I come pick her up in afternoon, a true gift from God they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment