Friday, January 3, 2014

Christmas Break

One of the perks of my job as a teacher has always been Christmas Break. I love my job and love spending my days with my students but I also cherish my two weeks during Christmas that I have off. But this year, well, it was the BEST EVER!

Little girl and I slept in, cuddled, napped, played and had an AMAZING TIME TOGETHER.

Daddy even had a few extra days off that allowed us to spend 5 full days together. It was awesome!

morning cuddles with momma

she is already good at taking "selfies"

playing with her new favorite toys from Uncle Nathan and Aunt Angie

Yep, Momma even got to do a Starbuck run!

Eating at Chili's with Grandma and Grandpa Wells, Tia and Tia's boyfriend on their way out of town.

Shopping with Mommy and Daddy while sporting her new pink carhart from Uncle Eric.
Spicing up Bath time wearing her
"Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini

Shopping at Target with Nana, Mommy and Daddy
Daddy even had time to repaint the master bedroom for Mommy!
trying to get the hang of her new toys
I am sure she'll get better at it by next month :)

 
It was a wonderful break with this gal! And I am counting down the days til Spring Break!



No comments:

Post a Comment