Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Jammin' in June

June has been a wonderful month for us but holy cow has it been busy! We started summer break with memorial weekend and had a week off break before I started teaching summer school. Summer school was 8 am - noon Monday thru Thursday for the first 3 weeks of June. We were blessed to have friends that watched Blakely while I taught making it easy for me to leave her for those short periods.

June also filled with a fun visit from the Sloans. It was great to have them in town but it always makes me realize how much I miss them. I am so thankful for Lindsay and Kyle and now Quentin and who we can always just pick up where we left off, no matter the time lapse. The kids played, Lindsay, Kyle and myself ran Hospital Hill in the pouring down rain and we were even able to have some of the old college gang over for a barbecue.

"ran" into this beauty before the race.
So proud of this girl! We love you Bells! 
Lindsay and I are both bad about taking pictures
but I did get this video of the kids playing. 

June was also filled with VBS at church and going to visit my cousin Stacey and her family, including the newest addition Miss Karly Jade in Denton KS. We loved getting to take a day trip and spending time in the country with her family. I have never had cousins that live close so I am loving getting to have this special relationship with her and kids. I hope our children will get to spend lots of time growing up together.


We also got to have our first sleep over! Sawyer came and stayed the night with us and we had so much fun! We love this little man and his family and have missed him! 

we did his favorite thing in the world, WATER BALLOONS!

played.

laughed.

and had a good ole time!

June was a good month for us, crazy, but good! We are excited for the less busy July though :)



No comments:

Post a Comment