Wednesday, August 6, 2014

May Happenings...

I haven't quite figured out how often I am going to post know that we are past the 12 month mark and marking her milestones by months. I think I am going to still do monthly postings. And in true to myself form, probably be a month behind at all times.

Over the past month Blakely has gotten really good at crawling! She still crawls with her knees really far apart, something we are continuing to target through physical therapy sessions. But, she has built up some good speed and can exit a room, enter a new one, and find the closest electrical outlet faster than a blink of an eye. Needless to say all outlets have been baby proofed!

She has also gone through a HUGE growth spurt! I don't feel like she is necessarily eating more than before. I mean, this kids eats huge amounts of food at all times. Not to mention the 3 sippy cups of 8 oz of vitamin D milk she drinks a day. The girl loves her milk, holds onto that sippy like it is a priceless jewel and giggles with joy when she sees it and don't dare take it away until she has decided it is empty!

At her first birthday she was wearing 6-9 month clothing still and the 9 month clothing still fit a little big. So I bought her summer clothes in 12 month sizes thinking that they should last us through the summer. I swear the kid grew over night and skipped right over 9 month clothing and straight into 12 month clothing. Her summer clothes fit well right now but I am not sure they will still fit towards the end. Bummer, guess I will have to go shopping :)

It has been a busy month for us! Including school coming to an end and SUMMER BREAK STARTING!

yep, there she goes. Thank You Jesus! 

Sister loves to swing

I have icecream in my lap and Blakely is signing "more!"

Golly, they are the best! 

rare picture with mommy! 

She is sleeping in this picture

And it is time for a new car seat! 

new toy that a grandparent of one of my preschooler's gave us! 

Her shirt says "No paparazzi please!"


yep, she is eating dog food. 

testing out the new car seat! 

like I said, she loves to swing! 

she loves her Riley Sue! 

It's Summer Break and we are LOVING life! 

clearly time with Cami is another favorite :)

getting good at all her new toys! 

We love to take lots of long walks together! 

oh the beloved sippy cup! 

gotta start that letter recognition sometime :)

another fun toy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment