Wednesday, August 6, 2014

SomeBUNNY Turned One!

I have been planning for this day for almost a year, like seriously no joke. Not too long after she was born I figured out that her first birthday would be on Easter. Easter is my favorite day of the year and top it off with my daughter's first birthday, it was almost too much excitement to handle!

Of course, we had to do an Easter themed party. The original plan was to have the party outside in our backyard. However, for the whole week before the day the weather predicted over 20 mph winds...which would be relatively miserable. So the day before I informed the guest that we would be having the party at my school. It worked perfectly, but of course there was like NO wind!

It turned out to be a beautiful day for our 40+ guest and the beautiful birthday girl!

It was a lovely day and we are so thankful for this little girl God so graciously gave us!


I had been saving this post until I could find pictures but I apparently was really bad about taking pictures of the decorations....bummer!
















No comments:

Post a Comment