Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Mother's Day

It was a wonderful day at the Wells'. Noah always does a great job of showing his love and appreciation but today he went above and beyond. I woke early that morning to run 10 miles (I am training for hospital hill the first of June) and when I came back this is what I found on the table...

a new chalkboard (that he made), two new pallet planters (also made by Noah)
a gift card for a manicure and pedicure and gift card for a house cleaning service!
AND a homemade card, including pictures of Blakely! 

We went to church and Blakely wore this cute dress and bow (I made them)



Then we had Sunday Dinner at my parents with my mom, dad, uncle ron, brother and his fiancee and her mom, brother and his partner joined us as well. A fun time was had by all!

Blakely and I took at 2 hour nap and then went to the Waddle's for life group.

It was a glorious day and I loved spending the day with family and friends.

Of course, I totally forgot to get a picture of Blakely and myself. However, our sweet Miss Chrystal made a precious video for us that captures the past year of our life. It is precious and rare like a purple diamond. I am so thankful for Miss Chrystal and the wonderful fill in mommy she is for our Blakely. If only I could figure out how to blog it....











No comments:

Post a Comment